Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Six Sevens

A blog meme, via Hugo Schwyzer.

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
  1. Hike the Inca trail.
  2. Own a greyhound.
  3. Own and read the entire Loeb Classical Library.
  4. Have a portrait painted.
  5. Love and be loved.
  6. Visit Israel.
  7. Live abroad.
Seven Things I Can Do:
  1. Internet research.
  2. Moderately difficult baking.
  3. Pack boxes of books in bizarre Tetris configurations.
  4. Irritate liberals with my small-government slant and conservatives with my total failure to care about conserving any traditional social institutions or norms.
  5. Read really quickly (except law books, drat it all).
  6. Win at trivia games.
  7. Blog.
Seven Things I Can't Do:
  1. Park, especially parallel.
  2. Lie.
  3. Apply eyeliner.
  4. Math.
  5. Resist the appeal of a furry face.
  6. Remember.
  7. Eat broccoli.
Seven Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
  1. Libertarian ideals.
  2. Extreme intelligence.
  3. Dryly sarcastic yet erudite sense of humor.
  4. High tolerance for nonsense.
  5. Lack of interest in reproduction.
  6. Intensely romantic sensibility.
  7. Independence.
Seven things I say the most:

This is impossible, because I don't listen to myself talk. Those of you who have heard me talk should put whatever obnoxious verbal tics I am cursed with in the comments section.

Seven Celebrity Crushes:

As Heather once pointed out, I am a sucker for what she called washed-up British actors. There's some joke about me volunteering my services as a bath attendant which I will not make. No.
blog comments powered by Disqus